This is an opportunity for an experienced AHPRA nurse to work in a Clinical Care Manager role with full support from an experienced Facility ManagerH
are proud to be working alongside an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers an opportunity for an experienced AHPRA Registered Nurse
to take up the challenge of the Clinical Care Manager
in a medium sized aged care facility. The Facility
Classed as a flagship facility, this medium sized aged care facility has undergone a care focused redevelopment to provide their residents with naturally lit, open environments including an in-house cafe, cinema complex and an open sports complex that is surrounded by a generous communal meeting place overlooking lush gardens and water features. Relocation Assistance
Our client is offering a full relocation package (cover all removable and accommodation costs) and will provide additional training, working along an experienced Nursing Facility Manager. The Candidate
The positions primary function is Clinical standards, Clinical Care and Staff Management. Enjoy working in a flat management structure working alongside a macro style Facility Manager with a very supportive multidisciplinary team. To be successful, you will have / be.
- Registered Nurse qualifications and current AHPRA registration
- Excellent clinical skills as a registered nurse
- Proven ability to deliver high quality care to residents.
- Strong people leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of computer systems proficiency.
- Sound decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skill
- Knowledge of aged care industry, regulations, and funding. (or up and coming changes)
- Able to work as part of a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to promote and implement change.
This rare position comes with several other opportunities
and a real chance to join the elite care
facilities provider! In return, you will be offered an excellent salary package including, however not limited to, comprehensive support, guidance and training and an attractive annual bonus. !!!Interviewing now!!!
- For a confidential discussion, please contact Dan on 04 9918 8804
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can apply online. CONNECTING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS www.hobsonhr.com.au