Seeking mulitple Parking Officers to work with a Western Sydney Council 3 mth assign Mon to Friday Knowledge of SEINs and Roads Transport Act
Allstaff Australia are currently seeking Parking Officers to working within the council. This will be a 3 month assignment located in Western Sydney, Monday - Saturday, 7:30am - 8:30pm, 38hrours per week Job tasks and responsibilities
The role involves educating the general public about parking laws and restrictions other duties include:
Skills and experience
- Enforcing local legislation
- Patrolling both on foot and in a vehicle
- Dealing with parking meters
- Monitor and regulating breaches for Roads Transport Act using warnings, education and infringement notices.
Suitable candidates will have strong customer service skills and able to handle diverse situations.
You will have:
- High level customer service and communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict in sensitive situations
- Hold a valid NSW Driving Licence
- Good understanding of the Roads Transport Act 2005
- Working knowledge or understanding of SEINs
- Experience using PDA machines (or similar) would be highly regarded
- Physically capable and willing to learn
- Must be willing to undergo a Police Check
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a council - an employer of choice.
For further information please submit your resume and cover letter online.