Mechanical work starting ASAP
Boilermakers and Fitter roles available for Shutdown work starting 19th July
Breight Group, has ushered into a new era of providing core services to the Resources and Renewables Industries. Already a trusted name in providing Access, Breight Group is building on this reputation delivering Mechanical and Renewables services priding ourselves on becoming an industry leader.
With the increase in works we are seeking experienced and qualified fitter, boilermakers and conveyor technicians for various shuts starting late June and mid July. Opportunity for ongoing work
We want candidates with high safety focus who will have previously worked in a mining environment having completed maintenance work on conveyor systems for at least last 12 months.
To be successful, you will satisfy the following criteria:
- Australian Recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Work Safely at Heights (completed within the last 2 years)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (completed within the last 2 years)
- Current/Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Commitment to HSE on site
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in fixed plant maintenance
- Involvement in the preparation of Shutdowns
- Experience with skirts adjustments and changes, roller, stackers, reclaimers
At Breight Group we support employees work life balance and provide mining specific training at our Resource Centre. We execute on our promise to provide the best possible personnel, development and career opportunities that are available to all staff.
The Future is “Breight”. Join us on the journey in providing Australia’s Resource’s and renewable industry with great people and a great service