Cover the North Brisbane area for service and breakdowns of water treatment facilities - Leads to a permanent position - Immediate startElectrician
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Instrumentation Electrician to join the team at a large company working on pumps, pipework and control systems in water treatment plants.
This is a full time role with an immediate start for the right candidate.About the Role -
Qualifications and Experiences -
- Maintenance activities as they apply to water supply and sewerage infrastructure.
- Mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control equipment typically utilised in municipal water supply and sewerage industry.
- Installation of utility and/or municipal water sewage infrastructure
- Breakdown and repair in the areas surrounding Morayfield
Duration and Condition -
- Cert 3 / 4 in instrumentation
- First aid
- Hepatitis A & B vaccinations Must
- MR truck licence Must
- Working at heights, confined space, LVR/CPR tickets Must
- Operate Breathing Apparatus Open Circuit Must
- Extensive water Utilities experience Must
- Dogman/riggers licence highly regarded
Why Workforce Success?
- Immediate starts
- Leads to permanent
- Large reputable company
- $42/hour + Penalties
We not only back the talent of our candidates, we guarantee them! Here we pride ourselves on providing recruitment with a high level of safety and integrity.
If you are looking for new work opportunities and have the relevant skills required, please click apply and attach an up to date resume. Suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail.
0402 304 982
Recruitment Development ManagerWorkforce Success