Welcome to Helping Hands! We provide before & after school care and school holiday programs to primary school aged children in Morayfield.
TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE!
- Use your high-energy and positivity to delight children each afternoon;
- Take advantage of your skills and special interests to engage children;
- Teamwork to deliver craft, sport, science, cooking & cultural activities;
- Active supervision to manage safety.
This casual position covers the school term and holiday program;
- Before School Care (7:00 am - 9.00 am); and
- After School Care (2:30 pm - 5:30 pm).
Our casuals can expect to work 3-4 shifts per week.
- Hourly rate to reflect your qualifications & experience + leave entitlements;
- Highly recognised and reputable OSHC provider with National presence;
- Career progression and personal development opportunities;
- Paid training in First Aid/CPR/Responsible Person/ Behaviour Management & more;
- Employee Assistance Program - we care about your welfare!
- Employee benefits program, including discounted movies, travel, dining, fuel and so much more!
- Relevant* Certificate/ Bachelors (or active enrolment); OR
- Experience working within a team environment with children; AND
- Valid Blue Card; AND
- The ability to pass a National Police check.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Submit your CV & blue card using the 'apply here' link | We look forward to hearing from you!
*Visit www.acecqa.gov.au to review qualifications for working with school-aged children.