As the Dynamics CRM 365 Developer you will work as part of a larger team to delivery Dynamics CRM configurations, customisation and implementations.
- Global IT Company
- Canberra location
- Permanent full time
A leading global IT organisation is currently looking to hire an experienced Dynamics CRM 365 Developer who will be responsible for configuring, customising and implementing the Dynamics 365 CRM across a large enterprise environment for a Federal Government client based.
- Configuration and Customisation of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Creating plug-ins, custom workflow activities.
- Creating Dashboards, Charts and Reports.
- Setting up DES (Data Extract Service).
- Creating high-level and detailed-level design artifacts.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in production and non-production environments.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
Please note that due to the security requirements of the role, candidates MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS and hold a current AGSVA - Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience on MS Dynamics 365 CRM with an overall experience of 4+ years on CRM.
- Should have worked on Power Automate.
- Should have worked on Azure services like Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault.
- Experience in working in Agile projects and using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in at-lease one full-cycle implementations for Dynamics 365 CRM
- Microsoft Certified Professional on Dynamics 365.
- Should have experience working on integrations.
- Data Migration experience using tools like Scribe and SSIS with Kingswaysoft is a plus.
- Large Systems Integrator (SI) experience is an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with modern cloud patterns and practices.
- Azure experience preferred.