A market leader in commercial refurbishment, adaptive reuse & fit out projects up to $100m. Identify opportunities and be a key player in convertingSnapshot:
- A market leader in commercial refurbishment, adaptive reuse & fit out projects up to $100m. Identify opportunities and be a key player in converting projects.
- 30-year-old company - Great strength and depth in their market.
- New Business Manager. An opportunity to take the lead on New Business with a leading tier two contractor - $650m t/o
- Seeking a "Go getter" a deal maker, someone who can convert opportunities into projects
- Our client has one of the most advanced sales tracking tools on the market which allows them to predict their conversion rates with a high level of accuracy. This means you can really focus on your target projects for an excellent win rate.
- Their brand, reputation, time in sector and their people are all huge contributing factors to why they are awesome to work for, & why their clients love to partner with them.
- Over the last 30 years they have delivery many award-winning projects in the fit out and refurbishment space across a variety of sectors including Local Government, Education, Health and Private sectors on projects up to $100m.
- Its due to an internal move we are working exclusively on a “New Business Manager” position within their busiest division (interior) reporting to the State Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be a deal maker, a self-starter, a natural networker, someone with some 10 years + experience operating in the commercial / property sector for a builder with relevant contacts.
- We’re looking for someone who knows how to get ahead of the tender process working on ECI’s or pitching the businesses capability ahead of their competition.
- You MUST have recent and relevant experience in the Sydney property market and be able to demonstrate solid working relationships and good tenure with existing contractors / or client-side companies.
- You’ll have high level strategic thought process with the ability to identify and present new sectors to target, presenting to the State Manager and General Manager
How to Apply:
- You’ll be working with some of the nicest people I know in industry who have a passion for their work, their clients and supplies alike.
- You’ll have all the tools, support and guidance needed to succeed.
- You’ll have an amazing brand and project delivery team behind you to ensure success.
- You’ll be working in an autonomous role however the New Business team consist of 5 across the company and you’ll be working with Bid and Project Delivery teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Excellent base salary on offer with attractive bonus scheme.
- Industry leading wellbeing initiatives and work life balance.
- Free Gym membership, mobile phone, laptop, awesome work-space.
About CGC Recruitment:
- For a chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com