We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company in The Utilities Sector.
- The Redeployment Case Manager is responsible for assisting redeployed employees and managers by providing career transition direction, providing coaching to senior management, on the job training opportunities; and providing information and resources in order to support such employees in securing permanent employment.
- You will also be building relationships across the organisation to uncover opportunities for affected employees on secondments.
- Extensive generalist HR experience blue and white collar
- Experience working within a highly unionised environment
- Lots of empathy
- Developing employees and leading others through change
- Solutions orientated and resilient
- Previous external outplacement experience would be beneficial
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field such as Human Resources, Management or Psychology or equivalent relevant experience