Heavy Diesel Mechanic - Regional WA
An established company providing services to the mining sector Australia wide is looking for Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanics. They have open positions mostly in Regional WA areas.
The Heavy Diesel Mechanic is expected to provide general and routine servicing of light and heavy vehicles, excavators, loaders & other plant and mining equipment. Required Skills:
- Current Australian Certified Trade Certificate in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- Sufficient training and experience to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy
- Mature and professional outlook
- Attention to detail
- Police clearance certificate from country of origin (where applicable)
- Time management
- Physically fit (medically assessed)
- Underground experience an advantage especially experienced with Normet an advantage but not necessary
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
- Roster would be 2 weeks on, 1 week off - can be flexible though
- Fully set up LV, tools, and mobile would be provided depending on work site assignment
- DIDO (Drive-In, Drive-Out), FIFO (Fly-In, Fly-out) depending on project
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference the JOB POSITION in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.