If you love beers and burgers, you'll love this set up. Strong and secure business model that boosts a great takeaway and intimate dine in offering!About the opportunity
Once upon a time this home grown burger bar was nothing more than a low-key local go-to, but is now considered as one of Melbourne's most consistent casual diners.
They are by no means done with their expansion, and are set to expand later this year and early 2021 across Victoria.
The team at this busy city restaurant all have a passion for casual dining and genuine customer service.
We need a leader with excellent people management skills and the ability to work in a well oiled system - if you're not moviating your teams you're following procedures and process that produce an excellent product!
Assistant Managers here do much more than support their Managers. They also step up to take the lead when needed and are hands on as part of the team.
Perfect opportunity for a Cafe Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Restaurant Manager looking for a stable and secure role during this restricted time.What you'll get in return
- $55-60k + super + bonuses + staff discounts
- 40 hour roster - no split shifts, no silly late nights, flexible with requests but require open availability Monday to Sunday morning to early evening
- Regular leadership training with a hands on, connected Operations Manager
- Excellent stepping stone to becoming a Restaurant Manager
- Expect a day to day upbeat atmosphere, fast paced workplace, and a united 'can do' attitude
- Previous Management experience leading teams of 6+ in a food retail, casual dining, or QSR is preferred
- Well presented, great personality, and excellent communication skills
- Team player and passion for training team members
- Confident working to targets, experience working to KPI's, and driving sales
- You shine on the floor; enjoy building rapport with guests, unfazed handling difficult situations, a passion for all things guest experience
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.