- APS4 Level -
$40.00 per hour + super
Mon - Fri - rostered enviroment
Working hours: between 8:00am to 5:30pm
Based in the CBD
*MUST* be an Australian Citizen and pass a criminal history check
The Employment Services Officer will be required to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders and be required to interact with members of the public in the context of sensitive or emotional issues.
· Have a passion and drive for assisting people find employment and times of need?
· 2+ years experience in Job Active/Employment services? COMPULSORY (additional customer service experience advantageous)
· Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of customers, employers and staff?
· Achieve individual targets and be able work to clearly defined KPIs?
· Apply thorough knowledge of policy, procedures and guidelines to resolve complex and escalated enquiries which require substantial investigation and analysis?
· Make sound decisions within financial and compliance frameworks?
· Manage more complex and escalated enquiries in the context of non-routine circumstances?
· Liaise with employers and employment agencies to assist customers to maximise training and employment opportunities including customers with non-routine circumstances?
· Assist in identifying trends and reporting on fraud analysis and investigation?
· Provide suggestions to improve systems, knowledge and processes, including quality coaching and training needs?
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, please apply online now!
If you are successfully shortlisted one of our friendly consultants will be in touch ASAP.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: