- Great Firm, Great Culture, Great Training !
This Firm is very well established within the Sydney local market place and is part of a growing National & International Firm. It is highly growth focused operating across a broad range of Tax, Accounting, Business Advisory, Superannuation, Corporate Finance, Virtual CFO, and Audit areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The firm continues to grow and acquire new clients, based on a reputation of delivery of quality business, accounting and tax solutions.
- With a broad industry portfolio of SME's, Emerging Businesses, large Family groups and High Net Worth Individuals (client t/o between $10-350m) you will be encouraged to "take responsibility" and develop your technical and business advisory skills.
You will have a focus on business advisory and compliance matters. This includes restructuring, disposal and acquisitions, operational advisory and strategy, as well as regulatory requirements. Your Partner and Senior Manager will play an important part in your career development and will always encourage you to "look outside the square" when dealing with client matters.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-7 years creditable Business Services experience gained in an Australian Chartered Firm.
- Qualified or near CA/CPA.
The environment is positive, team-based and the Partners have a very open and inclusive communication policy. This firm values and appreciates its staff and will always look to train, mentor and develop you as professional and strong Business Advisor. You will be nurtured, continually learn and enjoy going to work each day with like minded professionals.BENEFITS
- Great clients
- An active social environment
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Career Progression & Professional Development
Looks interesting ? Please feel free to contact Graham Hollebon on (02) 8243 1311 or mobile (ANYTIME) 0414 819 360 for further information. Graham has over 20 years experience within Professional Services Recruitment and Career Management and is respected for his pragmatic, ethical and consultative approach to assisting you in your job search.
For more opportunities please go to www.axr.com.au [http://www.axr.com.au/]