New Graduate Physiotherapist
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Clinical Service Delivery Manager, the Residential Physiotherapist will be responsible for the effective provision of high-quality services and health promotion activities through individual assessment, treatments and ongoing support with clients to ensure quality health outcomes are achieved and maximize ACFI claiming.
- Allied Health assessments for residents
- Opportunity to work across the community health and the wellness center
- Effective delivery of residential Physiotherapist and health promotion services to Residents as per the ACFI user guide
- Understand the unique needs of each resident while acting as an advocate to assist individuals to make informed decisions about their health.
- Conduct resident assessments to determine individual capabilities and apply professional expertise to maximize independence and quality of life including regular reviews.
- Undertake any other initiatives as directed by the manager.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for initiating new services and opportunities for growth in accordance with the strategic direction
- Initiate opportunities to develop new and innovative programs for continual improvement of services for residents
- Work closely with and support the Manager to maintain a continuity of services for residents
- Participate in continuous professional development in consultation with the Clinical Manager and internal allied health team.
- Allied Health Qualification (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Current AHPRA Registration or have applied for AHPRA
• Interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with a diverse range of customers in age, culture, fitness histories, and other backgrounds.
• Possess a customer service focus and understanding the unique needs of each client and respond appropriately.
• Desire to achieve organizational goals in line with a clear overall vision through planning, managing performance, motivating people and role modeling desired behaviors.
• A high degree of initiative with the capacity to formulate new ideas.
• The ability to work cooperatively within a team environment.
• Good administrative and organizational skills including competency in relevant computing requirements.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Ageing process and associated medical conditions with a rehabilitation focus.
• Experience within a multidisciplinary Allied Health team.
On-going education is provided, Work closely with Senior Clinicians to learn the process. ACFI training is provided, CPD events, Toolbox training. Opportunity to do allied health assessments, opportunity to work across the community health team. Work in a large multi-disciplinary team.
For more information
Please contact Archie on 0404 358 617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 1800 GO 2 ACM (46-2-226)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Email: email@example.com OR
click on the 'Apply for this job' button below.