With over 30 years in business, manufacturing Australian made custom blinds. This family owned company have successfully earned a reputable name in the blind industry.
Products are available for most states and larger cities through a network of retailers, designers and decorators in countries all over the world.
We are currently seeking a conscientious, forward-thinking candidate that is hands on, approachable and has ideas to improve lead times in manufacturing, great at implementing systems to improve schedules and has costing experience.
Responsibilities may include managing client/customer inquiries, scheduling, material ordering, project management, invoicing, contract management, estimating and overall job profitability and productivity.
- Develop and maintain high standards of operating procedures and work practices
- Implement and maintain best practice, cost effective support functions that deliver high levels of service to our customers
- Provide technical product support to the sales and customer service team
- Develop and maintain management systems to control our inventory, assets, plant and equipment etc.
- Conduct regular stock takes in company and distributor warehouse
- Maintain and review operating machinery for repair, upgrade and replacement.
- Achieve strong co-ordination and co-operation throughout the business through effective communication, reporting and management systems.
- Work closely with other support functions in the business to achieve the business objectives of the Sales and Purchasing Divisions.
- Drive OH&S standards and implement safety changes where required
- Effectively manage and develop your team of people
- Attend all meetings and training programs as required
- Be open to change as the business grows and develops
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven Leadership Qualities in mentoring and developing a team
- Exceptional Communication and Organisation/Time Management Skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office suite, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you believe you fit the criteria, please "apply now" ensuring you attach your resume in word format. For a confidential chat, please call Boz on (03) 8554 2005.