This team-based role is responsible for supporting delivery of the organisation's commitment that pays are "accurate, on time, every time".THE COMPANY
Well-known CBD based Community Services organisation.THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Head of Payroll, and working in a team-based environment, the Payroll Officer will have full responsibility for:
- Processing new starters, terminations and variations to employment conditions
- Completing Annual, Personal and Long Service Leave Audits
- Payroll queries including resolving more complex cases
- Liaising with super funds, Clearing House, Salary Packaging providers, legislative authorities, ATO and other government agencies
- Supporting other Payroll team members by sharing your knowledge
The position is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract where you will have access to all the benefits enjoyed by ongoing team members (including Salary Packaging). The role is CBD based for a couple of days/week and the rest is Working from Home.THE CHALLENGES
The Payroll Officer position is not for the faint of heart. The employee base is very high volume and, until T&A is implemented, processes are relatively manual.IDEAL APPLICANTS
The role would be most suited to a Payroll Professional with at least 5+ years of experience gained in both small and large business. Experience in an environment with multiple complex Awards/Agreements will be looked upon favourably.WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
You are available for an immediate start and seeking the security of a 12-month fixed term contract where you are paid directly by the employer with all the associated entitlements. ABOUT PAYROLL TALENT Payroll Talent
is Melbourne's only Payroll and HR Information Systems recruitment specialists
. We connect you with the most sought after temporary, contract and permanent Payroll & HRIS opportunities in Melbourne.