EA / Receptionist opportunity in a face-paced and growing private wealth / financial planning firm. Successful candidates will be driven to succeed!About the company
Our client is independently owned financial services firm providing investment and financial planning advice to high net-worth individuals and families. Their continued organic growth has resulted from existing client referrals. The team consists of 25 people who are professional, hard-working and friendly who place their clients first. About the role
This is a permanent full-time position. You will be assisting the partner and main financial adviser working alongside his team of experienced financial planning professionals and your key duties will include:
Skills & experience
- Diary management
- Email inbox management
- Organising client meetings
- Building rapport with clients
- Covering Reception
- Experience working as a PA or EA
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Well presented with exceptional communication skills
- Financial services experience (preferred).
- Friendly, collaborative and vibrant team environment
- Professional, fast paced and client focused.
How to apply
- Be a part of a growing high-end investment focused financial planning firm
- Assist one of the most successful and intelligent professionals within private wealth
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply via the attached email link.