Experienced Care Manager (Registered Nurse) required. Stunning aged care residence based in Eastern Tasmania.Care Manager (Registered Nurse) Aged Care: NFP
Excellent Care Manager (Registered Nurse) opportunity available based in East Tasmania. Representing a values based NFP aged care organisation within their stunning aged care residence. Supported by a hands on CEO & senior management team, this position presents a unique opportunity to lead the clinical services within a well-supported aged care complex. This opportunity is paying a competitive salary package, flexible based on experience. The Benefits:
- Competitive salary available: Flexible based on experience
- Support from an experienced & approachable CEO and Director of Care
- Community based organisation with close-knit team
- Beautiful location in the Southeast of Tasmania
- Medium sized home
- Residents with a mixture of care level needs.
- Experienced clinical care team on site
- Excellent career progression & skill set development opportunity
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- At least 3 years aged care leadership experience
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- The proven ability to manage time efficiently
- Willingness to accept responsibility & accountability
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
Please apply today
and we'll be in contact within 24 hours to discuss the next steps.
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please contact us on the details below. Cathy: 0415 355 144
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/