Zweefers is well established locally owned and operated patisserie based in the heart of the Illawarra, enjoying a reputation of providing the finest quality cakes, pastries, pies and savouries to the Illawarra and surrounds for over 20 years.
Right now, Zweefers is looking to add to their existing team an experienced yet passionate Pastry Chef with a creative flair. This individual will possess a strong work ethic, a great attitude, and the ability to work part of an amazing team looking to deliver fantastic products to customers across the Illawarra.
The successful Pastry Chef will have;
- A certificate III Cake and Pastry, with a minimum of two years industry experience,
- A passion towards baking, with a creative flair,
- A strong-work ethic, and attention to detail,
- An excellent attitude to work, other team member and growing the business,
- Great communication skills,
- An ability to work in a high paced kitchen,
- A strong knowledge of HACCP safety, and implementing this within the business,
- Experience in the production of a diverse range of cake and pastry recipes,
- Experience in finishing cakes and pastries to a high end patisserie standard,
- Experience in stock control within a kitchen environment.
- Ability to work and live in Australia with a valid right to work visa if applicant is an Australian non-resident.
- A fun and supportive work environment,
- Working amongst a dynamic team of individuals,
- Excellent training and career development,
- Most importantly - work / life balance. Offering a flexible 6 day roster, mostly day shifts.
- Initially this role will commence part time with a full time option in the future.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, apply online, by clicking the appropriate link below. Quoting Ref No.897262.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted via phone / email with 72 hours of applying, with a view to commence mid / end August.