Mader are a leading supplier of Heavy Duty Mechanics within the Mining Industry. As Australia’s 2019 Mining Contractor of the year, we are actively working on over 80 mine sites within Australia and are looking to grow our team as a result. We are seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics required for work within the Pilbara. We have a variety of long term rosters on offer including but not limited to: 2:1, 8:6, 2:2 and 2:4 (job share).
What separates us from other employers?
What do you need to bring?
- Top rates of pay - $65-$75 per hour including superannuation paid on every hour
- High level of flexibility – change your location, site, roster, equipment exposure – allowing you to further develop and grow in your career all whilst still working for the 1 employer
- Access to international opportunities including Africa, Mongolia and South America just to name a few
- Paid training – including leadership and supervision, forklift, WAH, EWP
- Refer a fellow HD Mechanic and get a $3000 bonus immediately if they commence
- Salary sacrificing available for flights, cars, relocation and tools
- Regular performance/pay reviews with annual years of service awards
- Employee of the Year awards – last year’s winners went to Central America and USA
- Regular team events – paintballing and go karting just to name a few
- Australian recognised Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Trade Certificate, or
- LV Trade Qualification with significant site/mobile plant experience
- Any current tickets and licenses (WAH, Forklift, Confined spaces, Rigging/Dogging - all desirable but not essential)
Applicants are welcome to call Cindy on 0439 217 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.