An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join the Komatsu team at our Newman branch. Reporting to the Northern Service Manager, this crucial position will be responsible for managing the operational performance of the branch and supporting our customers working within the East Pilbara territory. Working with the Regional Service and Parts teams you will work closely with customer base and identify and develop both existing and new opportunities.
Encompassing the areas of Customer Support, Operations, People Management, Governance, OH&S and Finance, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Organise and manage the service team to ensuring efficient utilisation by planning and resourcing to meet customer requirements.
- Management of branch parts sales and warehouse.
- Manage staff planning, recruitment, development, training and performance.
- Provide guidance and coaching to employees.
- Ensure high standards and ethics are demonstrated at all times by committing to Komatsu’s Code of Conduct Policy; actively displaying and demonstrating the core values of our business.
- Ensure all HSE requirements are met, through compliance and commitment.
- Ensure all financial transactions are conducted in line with Komatsu guidelines and policy.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for
- Motivated, customer-focused, experienced manager with proven leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of earth moving machinery and the mining industry.
- Ability to analyse work place risk and implement necessary changes promptly.
- Financial reporting experience; including revenue forecast, P & L, WIP management.
- Ability and willingness to pass on knowledge and develop staff is essential.
- Ability to build on a strong team-orientated environment within the division and other departments.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly present the regional strategy to employees.