SKG Radiology is proudly West Australian and proud partners of the West Coast Eagles, Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx, Perth Heat, West Coast Fever and Subiaco Football club. Established in 1981, SKG Radiology is recognised for its excellence in providing consistent patient care and a wide range of professional services from X-rays to Ultrasounds, LOW-DOSE CT scans, MRI’s and Nuclear Medicine. Market-leading technology including EOS weight bearing x-ray and the latest 3T MRI scanners keeps SKG Radiology at the forefront of diagnostic imaging innovation.
An opportunity is available for a Medical Imaging Technologist to join our friendly team at SKG Hollywood, located within the Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands.
Our Hollywood branch provides a comprehensive range of services to both inpatients and outpatients, including General X-ray, OPG/Dental X-ray, CT, MRI, Bone Densitometry, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Doppler, FNA Biopsy and Interventional Radiology with more services to be added in future at this expanding branch.
We are looking for somebody who can hit the ground running and be rostered to work in CT straight away therefore candidates should meet the following criteria:
· Hold a degree in Medical Imaging (or equivalent)
· Be registered with AHPRA – Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
· Hold a Radiation Safety Licence from the Radiological Council of WA
· Have a minimum of 3 years’ MIT experience
· Possess solid CT skills and experience
· Display excellent communication and time management skills
· Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Display a Patients First. attitude at all times
· Be committed to your own professional development
This position is Full Time – 75 Hours per Fortnight
The successful candidate will be required to participate in shift, on call, public holiday and weekend rosters.
Please click the APPLY button to be redirected to our website where you can submit your application.
Applications close 12 noon Monday 20 July 2020 however SKG reserves the right to begin the recruitment process before the applications close date.