An exciting opportunity to join the Catalogue team has become available within the National Buying department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Catalogue Coordinator, you will work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in order to drive the delivery of ALDI’s weekly catalogue. You will conduct, review and present briefs, manage product samples and coordinate the creative direction of the catalogue.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in catalogue coordination within the Retail industry. You will also have strong communication skills in order to effectively collaborate and engage with a variety of stakeholders. With a creative eye, you will review design agency propositions in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in catalogue coordination
- Demonstrated experience within the Retail industry
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and engaging with stakeholders
- Experience working towards strict deadlines
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workflow in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Exceptional organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Confident in making decisions and working autonomously
- Energetic presence with an enthusiastic attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $90,100 (including super)
- Great work life balance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Tailored training plan to help get you started
- Coordinate the delivery of ALDI’s weekly catalogue (3 week rotation responsibility)
- Key liaison between advertising agency and Buying department
- Conduct, review and present briefs ensuring accuracy of information
- Provide creative direction, feedback and approval on catalogue spreads
- Present weekly product briefs off-site
- Manage product samples and circulate documentation to key stakeholders
- Ensure all correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence
- Undertake research on customer trends and shopping behaviours
- Be involved in and drive a variety of projects
- Manage and influence stakeholder expectations
- Maintain customer excitement through catalogue presentation
This role reports to the Marketing Manager - Catalogue.