- Located in East Bendigo, VIC.
- Great career opportunity in the FMCG Industry
- Full training provided.
- Immediate start available.
About the job.
Programmed Skilled Workforce is seeking applications for candidates for a Production Worker role to join their workforce at our client Moira Mac's. The successful candidate's will begin their career with Programmed placed as a labour hire employee on site. We are seeking candidates who can work day shift, and that are available to work up to 5 days per week.
We are seeking people who are
- Able to learn and follow site specific food manufacturing production processes.
- Are committed to quality assurance policies and practices.
- Work effectively as part of a diverse team and interact well with others.
- Can be flexible with work schedules and roster.
- Have the ability to follow health and safety principles.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Have a good level of health and fitness with the ability to pass both a pre-employment fitness assessment and a drug and alcohol screen if required.
We extra keen to have your application if you
- Have previous food manufacturing experience.
- Have experience working with or around mechanical plant machinery.
- Are experienced in basic administration tasks such as data entry and record keeping.
How to apply for this role.
- Hit the 'apply now' button below.
- Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Education: Currently Completing High School