This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team environment and make a real difference.Calling all Endorsed Enrolled and Registered Nurses!
Healthcare Australia (HCA), is seeking skilled EENs and RNs to join our team of Aged Care professionals.
The ideal candidates are compassionate and committed to providing continuity of care to elderly residents impacted by a COVID-19 outbreak Werribee and Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team environment and make a real difference.
With your help, we can ensure that elderly Australians continue to receive quality care during the COVID-19 pandemic. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Experience, qualifications and documentation requirements:
- Provide nursing care in a safe and compassionate way to the residents of an Aged Care facility, where the usual workforce may be unavailable due to the impacts of COVID-19
- Conduct clinical assessments, prepare and review care plans
- Build relationships with residents, families and stakeholders
- Ensure clinical care needs are managed and communicated in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with Clinical Framework, Infection Prevention and Control and relevant national standards.
- Minimum 6 - 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
- AHPRA registration without conditions, undertakings or reprimands
- “Infection Control Training COVID-19” module and other modules as required by Healthcare Australia
- Post graduate qualifications in infection control or aged care highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian Driver’s License
- Evidence of current flu vaccination
Apply by uploading your CV to https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/registration/