Flexible working arrangements, attractive incentive scheme on offer and excellent staff retention!!
The Procare Group is a leading national provider of insurance industry services
, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations.
Our services include Injury Management
, Investigations, Claims & Risk, Training & Recruitment. Our success is reflected in our strong client base, sustained growth & excellent staff retention
, affording a positive combination of job security and career progression
We are seeking motivated Rehabilitation Consultants who are passionate about all things rehab!
We will offer you ongoing opportunities for training and professional development whilst working in a very supportive and flexible culture!
We also offer a thorough induction programme
for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management and rehabilitation or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry! We offer:
- Excellent remuneration + benefits;
- Generous staff incentive schemes;
- Laptop and iPhone;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Genuine & friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Ongoing opportunities as our company expands; &
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist (relevant accreditation mandatory);
- Must have at least 12 months of occupational rehabilitation experience;
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Comcare experience highly regarded but not essential;
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au
or apply via the link with your CV and cover letter.