Permanent part-time position at a residential aged care site, located in South-West WA.
Your new company
Our client is one of Western Australia’s leading not for profit aged care and retirement living providers. Within their residential division they have sites across WA and each site is supported by a diverse team of clinical staff. They are currently seeking night shift Enrolled Nurses to join their South-West WA site on a permanent part-time capacity.
Your new role
As the Enrolled Nurse you will work set night shifts between the hours of 22:00 - 06:15. In collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team you will provide high quality care and work to ensure resident's needs are met. Key responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Carries out nursing care plan under the supervision of a registered nurse
- Completing assessments, wound and continence management
- Consults with registered nurse in planning the care on a shift basis
- Implements care plan as documented
- Assist in assessing residents within the ACFI criteria and ensuring all documentation is up to date and in accordance with company requirements
- Communicates effectively with a variety of people and contributes to teamwork within the workplace
- Participates in continuing personal development and education
In order to succeed in this role you will have proven experience as an Enrolled Nurse within a residential aged care site. Key requirements include:
What you'll get in return
- Diploma of Nursing.
- Current and unrestricted registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Evidence of relevant currency of practice (e.g.: aged care, dementia, palliative, restorative care)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nurses Midwifery Board Australia’s enrolled Nurse Standards
for Professional Practice.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Accreditation standards and Funding tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of electronic health record software.
- Ability to work a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends/public holidays as required.
- Ability to work across other services when required.
- Current National Police Clearance Certificate (or the ability to acquire one).
In return for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent rate, work within a supportive working environment and hold the ability to salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508