Looking for Care Coordinators for a short term contract located in Toowoomba!
We are rapidly growing our presence in the Aged Care market across Australia and require passionate, qualified and experienced professionals to join our organisation to support our Residential Aged Care clients.
We are currently looking for 2 x Care Coordinators to join our team in Toowoomba on a short term contract arrangement (likely an initial 4-6 weeks)with an immediate commencement. Requirements:
Benefits of HCA:
- MUST have minimum 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse in AGED CARE
- Available for AM/PM/ND Shifts
- Evidence of immunity to Hep B, MMR, Varicella & Pertussis (within the last 10 years)
- Evidence of 2020 flu vaccination
- Experience and extensive knowledge of clinical assessments, care plans, ACFI and accreditation compliance and documentation
- Engaging style that has ability to easily influence and develop clinical leadership skills across the clinical care team in an aged care environment
- High level of computing skills to ensure that documentation and reporting requirements can be maintained in accordance with organisational and legislative requirements
New Rewards Program: CA$H4HOUR$ earn points for every hour you work. Cash them out after you reach 500 points (1 point = $1) the more you work, the more you earn!
- FREE mandatory training (practical sessions)
- FREE uniforms
- FREE police check
- Largest Nursing Agency supplying ALL Public and Private facilities
- Access to online education to maintain your CPD points
- APP for iPhone/Android - Manage your shifts/availabilities on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets - No more paper to worry about
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend bonus (t's and c's apply)
CLICK ON APPLY
or email your updated CV with x 2 recent clinical referees
to our Recruitment Team Qld.email@example.com Please note: Only suitable and experienced candidates will be contacted.