This is a great opportunity to progress in this growing family run and positive energy business. Good people to work for.FAL Hotels has three busy and well run, and respected venues in the CBD and Outer West and they have been busy. Taking the time to reflect, learn and grow in this strange time of uncertainty. They are looking forward to coming back and trading a smarter and more resourceful business. They have been implementing new initiatives, from working with coaches on company culture, working with its people on personal growth to new business offerings and ways of operating. It's a very focussed and positive time and energy in the business. They are reopening and have a couple of key roles available, it's not about just anyone though. FAL
is now offering an opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic F&B / gaming attendant with a positive and 'can do' attitude. This casual position allows you to combine your passion for hospitality with your drive to grow and develop your career. The Job
What you will need
- Being in a Pub you will be of course serving Alchohol, so you must be at least 18 years old
- Delivering friendly and professional table, bar and gaming service
- Establishing rapport with guests
- Demonstrating sound knowledge of all food and beverage menu items
- Working well as part of a close-knit team
The culture They are looking to meet people that "get it". Someone who wants to learn and fit in with their culture, with energy, initiative and perhaps ideas and plans that their previous boss told them are" are too big to be reasonable". They like people who think big. A high performing humble leader who is not fazed by being thrown a curveball every now and then, "takes it on the chin" and comes up with a solution with no drama. Someone who notices the little things that are right, & offers praise, and the little things that are not right and moves into action. Organised yet thrives in chaos. Getting the "fit" in your new job with the people and culture in business is so important. It is maybe the most essential part. They have spent time getting clear on their culture, and who they are, we are looking for someone who is going to slot in. The right cultural fit means when you start your new job you feel like you have found "your people".
- Full working rights – Unfortunately, no working holiday visa or sponsorship available
- Current RSA AND RCG
- Good beer and wine knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & energetic
- Flexible availability – weekdays/nights and weekends
- Well presented with a friendly disposition
- Accountability; See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now!
- Ask the question: "What else can I do."
- Ask the questions: "What coaching do you have for me?" and "What can I do better?"
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
If this is you get in touch and apply, If
it's not for you, let us ask for your help. Do you know someone who fits this description? Someone with that 'extra something' who may be ready for a new challenge? If so, could you, please forward this on and encourage the recipient(s) to get in touch with us. We'd love to speak with them. Thank you in advance!