Work with Australia's top Iron Ore Producer across various mine sites in the Pilbara. Your role will be working in a high performing team to asses and manage water supply, dewatering and excess water disposal of mine operations in a dynamic and sensitive groundwater environment. The roster is usually an 8/6 FIFO from Perth but due to current restrictions rosters are temporarily 2 weeks on and 2 off.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A degree or an equivalent tertiary qualification in Hydrogeology or related science.
- Relevant experience in Hydrogeology especially field experience such as groundwater sampling, well installations, water level measurements and bore census.
- Rig Supervision experience including production, monitoring and injection bore design.
- Familiarity in working with drilling, pump testing and other on-site contractors.
- Experience in using hydrogeological software packages such as ArcGIS, Aqtesolv, log plot etc...
- Good communication and data management skills.
- Committed to the highest safety standards.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Hold a clean C Class Licence
- Able to meet FIFO requirements flying from Perth.
- Hold full Australian Working Rights.
- Have a current or willing to obtain a Police Clearance.
- Willing to undertake a full medical, drug and alcohol test.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume through to Eliza Simpson at Programmed Professionals in Word format by using the "APPLY" link or phone 08 9263 9010 for a confidential discussion.
- Education: Currently Completing High School