Maintenance Fitter | Day Shift | Permanent Role
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to be based in the Geebung area.
Our client is a national supplier of machinery and equipment, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be an integral part of the Trades team.
The role is responsible for performing installation, maintenance and repair of Glass machinery and equipment at maximum levels of operational efficiency and quality, to meet customers' requirements and budgeted profit, volume and cost targets.
The role also ensures that efficient, effective and safe work practices and sound working relations are constantly maintained.
* Northside - Permanent Role
* Day Shift - some overtime
About your new role:
* Conducts regular inspections on machinery
* Assist the maintenance activities
* Maintains records and records for internal and external maintenance
* Participation in annual overhaul of glass cutting and processing equipment
* Ensure maintenance is performed correctly to minimise cost.
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* Technically minded with high tech equipment
* Mechanical Trade qualified
* Experience in machine maintenance and equipment
* Previous work in technical fields - 5 years min experience
* Requires strong technical and problem solving skills
* Restricted electrical qualifications with desired however not essential
APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F- Education: Currently Completing High School
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
more details »