Assistant in Nursing/Personal Care Worker (Casual role) – Bribie Cove, Bribie Island
Secure your future – become part of the essential services industry where jobs are pandemic-proof!
• Do you want to be part of a fun, friendly and caring team?
• Would you like to work in a warm and welcoming community with 24-hour onsite Registered Nurse support?
• Do you want to make a difference every day to the lives of our residents?
McKenzie Aged Care Group is an Australian family-owned company with an excellent reputation for providing the best in care for our residents.
Situated in a tranquil, subtropical seaside setting of Bribie Island, our lovely home Bribie Cove has the enviable reputation of being a highly sought after aged care residence. With close proximity to beautiful beaches, restaurants and shops, and just minutes from the Pumicestone Passage, this location is hard to beat.
• You will be part of a team dedicated to the care of our residents, contributing to a model of care that goes above and beyond every day.
• Every day you will be making a difference in people’s lives, building fabulous relationships with our residents and their families.
• With access to flexible working hours, you can choose when you want extra shifts, book shifts in advance and plan ahead for special occasions.
You bring: at least 12-months experience in a similar role, fabulous team work skills, basic computer skills and a passion for making a difference.
We’ll bring: a flexible workplace, a wonderful team, ongoing education and development, great communication, and most important – our heartfelt thanks for your contribution to the lives of our residents.
At McKenzie, it all starts with People!
If this role is calling your name, and you feel you would be a good fit for our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Important: All aged care employees and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencing with McKenzie Aged Care.
How to Apply:
• Visit our website at https://mckenzieacg.mercury.com.au/
• Click on ‘Apply or view current vacancies’
• Then ‘Sign up’ to complete the registration process
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: