A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Facility Manager (Registered Nurse) to join a fantastic organisation in Bendigo.Facility Manager (Registered Nurse) - Aged Care - Bendigo
An experienced Facility Manager (Registered Nurse) is required to oversee the running of this medium facility with an excellent Aged Care provider in Bendigo.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to manage an Aged Care home, along with someone that is passionate about person centred care. You will oversee this small home with the support of a Clinical Care Coordinator, experienced clinical care team on site along with a Quality Coordinator. The Benefits:
- Salary packaging options available
- Excellent support systems in place
- Experienced and long standing clinical care team on site
- Exceptional career development opportunity
- Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- At least 3 years aged care management experience
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- The proven ability to manage time efficiently
- Willingness to accept responsibility & accountability
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
If you are interested in this position please hit "APPLY" now or get in touch directly on the details below.
Cathy - 0415 355 144
email@example.com Facility Manager (Registered Nurse) - Aged Care - Bendigo