- Join the largest privately owned Automotive Group in Australia
- Award winning volume brand with high earning potential
- Supportive management who foster ongoing development and mentoring
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive Group is part of the largest privately owned Automotive Groups in Australia, with reach from Brisbane to Sydney. We represent some of the world's leading automotive brands including Volkswagen, Hyundai, Audi and many more. We are a team of over 800 people and sell over 18,000 vehicles each year.
To assist with the continuous growth, Frizelle Sunshine is now seeking a Sales Manager to join the Isuzu Trucks Team. This opportunity will provide exposure to both new and used trucks. The successful individual will balance the responsibilities of managing relationships, customer service and sustainable financial growth. You will also manage a light commercial vehicle brand, which will be commencing onsite in the near future. We are seeking a proven leader with a thorough knowledge of trucks and management skills;
What the role entails:
- Preparation of sales, gross & expenses, budget in line with agreed targets at a level to ensure targeted market share achieved
- Promotion of our products in a professional cost effective way across all mediums
- Ensure all levels of interaction with customers, suppliers and the general public is delivered at an exceptional level, fostering long term relationships and leading to sustained growth
- Managing all required administration components of the role, including reporting and financial administration
- Conducting analysis on reconditioning costs, ensuring costs are below retail value of the truck to maximise profit
- Ensure that all dealership policies / procedures' are followed on a daily basis.
- To be successful in this role you will have a strong sales background coupled with a knowledge of the used truck market. You will be an exceptional relationship builder, strong negotiator and sound communicator.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role within the Automotive Industry
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to set goals and targets and lead your team to success
- Knowledge of motor dealership systems
- Conflict resolution skills
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work under pressure and to a deadline
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Corporate Superannuation & Insurance Plan
- Exclusive Discounted Titans Membership
- Staff Draws to Win Free Titan Tickets
- Highly active Social Club
- Discounted Bupa Private Health Insurance, St George Bank products & Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance
So, if you think you have what it takes and want to be rewarded for your efforts - we would love to hear from you.
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.