Beata Homecare provides home care services to support the independence of elderly and disabled clients from various cultural backgrounds in Melbourne.
We are currently looking for Home Care Workers to join our casual pool in the Melbourne's Eastern and South Eastern Suburbs.
You will be responsible for delivering quality care to clients in their own homes.
Duties may include
- personal care (showering, grooming, dressing)
- domestic support (cleaning, meal preparation, laundry)
- transport in your own car (to appointments, shopping, activity groups)
- in-home respite
- providing companionship.
*Shifts are available in accordance with the needs of the clients (1 hour minimum).
This is a casual position.
- Certificate III+ in Aged Care / Disability / Individual Support
- Victorian Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle with insurance
- Police Check (within 3 months)
- First Aid Certificate (within 3 years)
- CPR Certificate (within 1 year)
- Working with Children Check
- 2 professional references
You must be able to provide original copies of the above documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compassionate, dedicated, reliable, honest, ethical, willing to learn, able to work autonomously
- Must be able to travel to various locations efficiently
- Flexible hours
- Rewarding role to support your community
- Ability to spend one-on-one time with clients
- Training opportunities
- Continual support and professional development
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Friendly and supportive organisational culture