Our client, an Industry leader in mining, energy and natural resource industries, are looking for Trades Assistants to join their team.
· Strong work history in a similar position previously
· Current C Class Licence (HR licence is desirable)
· Confined Space and Working at Heights Ticket (desirable)
· Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screen
· Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
· Safety conscious
Working up to 12 hour shifts, the successful applicant must have a flexible approach to work as you will be required to work a varying shift roster. Some DIDO & Shutdowns involved, so working away cannot be ruled out.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Bunbury team on '08 9780 9600' to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.- Education: Currently Completing High School
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Western Australia, WA, 6230
more details »