Our Tier 1 Mining Client has an opportunity for a Crane Supervisor to liaise with various departments on site to organise shutdowns and maintenance schedules. You will be working a 2/1 roster flying out from Perth to the Pilbara.
Your Key Accountabilities will be to:
Skills and experience required:
* Supervisory experience min 5 years
* CO crane, forklift, working at heights tickets, advanced rigging.
* Experience in coordination of crane fleet including riggers and operators.
* Computer literate with experience in use of a SAP maintenance system.
To be considered, you will also need Full Australian Working Rights.
If interested, please forward your resume in WORD format as soon as possible to Eliza at Programmed Professionals using the "APPLY" link.
- Education: Currently Completing High School
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Port Hedland, WA, Australia
more details »