About the company
My client a Government Agency is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to join their busy team based in the CBD on a 6 month contract.
About the role
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Senior Leadership Team and respective divisional leaders in ensuring that all communication is delivered in the most effective and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities include
- Reviewing, scoping, developing and implementing an effective and efficient suite of internal communications channels, including creative use of online/social channels, and ensuring that their appropriate and consistent use.
- Maintain high-quality editorial content by ensuring corporate messages are presented simply, clearly and consistently in all stories
- Ensuring that the corporate communications function supports staff engagement in the department objectives and core values
- Manage the Senior Leadership calendar of events, ensuring all activity is integrated with the broader Corporate Affairs calendar
About the candidate
Ideal candidate must have a tertiary degree in Communications or Journalism with at least 7 years' experience in executing Senior Leadership communications plans.
- Superior written and verbal communication ability, strategic thinking, flexibility, ability to respond to short deadlines and operate effectively in an unstructured work environment.
- Demonstrated mastery of written communication appropriate for different channels through creative content, video, speeches and scripts, print and online communications and events
- Knowledge of social media in a corporate environment
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple messages.
- Proactive team player with proven ability to collaborate with others to achieve goals.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kiran Gahir on 02 9270 2609 or apply via the link.