- Fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team with a strong focus on collaboration and service excellence
- Provide proactive phone advice and support to OUR Network Leaders on employee relations issues
- Based in Brisbane – full time permanent position (38 hours per week)
- Fully flexible work environment with working from home 2-3 days a week
Our Employee Relations team is responsible for providing timely and pragmatic advice to Leaders across the full suite of employee relations matters, including support on all escalated and complex people issues and initiatives. This is a high-volume phone advise and operational people service delivery role
Reporting to the ER Team Leader, you will:
- Provide pragmatic and risk conscious advice on complex people issues, including case management and escalated issues
- Identify trends and emerging people risks, areas for continuous improvement, cross training and upskilling across advisory areas
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Law, Employee Relations or Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in employment law or employee relations, in-house experience highly regarded
- NWRI Experience - highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Collaborative and consultative approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
As well as being offered this amazing opportunity, you will:
- Be empowered to drive continuous change and find new and innovative ways of working to achieve goals
- Work for an organisation that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website.
If you would like a copy of the PD or further information please email Alysse Giudice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: MURARRIE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || Human Resources || SF:LI || No Early Childhood Qualification || Full-Time