Technician role within a leading international industrial manufacturer and reseller. Growth prospects for a driven candidate.
WebsterBSC is a company within the Inenco Group. We provide high quality hardware including, bearings, power transmission, lifting and safety products to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 70 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
The person we are looking for must have a versatile work approach, this position requires the involvement of hands on manufacturing, testing and inspection of chain slings, wire rope slings, and other associated products. You will also be responsible for stores and assisting in customer service. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Serve customers in a professional manner
- Manufacture & test chain slings & wire slings for customer orders
- Inspect & test of customer’s lifting, rigging & height safety equipment
- Accurately receipt incoming goods against supplier delivery dockets
- Pack & dispatch customer orders
- Keep branch warehouse & workshop tidy/clean
- Seek solutions to improve product sales & gross profit
- Experience within the industry would be an advantage but not essential as there will be ongoing training
- Intermediate level in computer skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Customer service focused, and sales orientated
- Good Mechanical aptitude with rigging skills
- Able to manage and prioritise your workload with the willingness to take on other duties as required
- Good knowledge of OH&S/ QMS requirements
- Current manual Drivers Licence and forklift ticket
- Visual Acuity Equivalent to reading Jaeger No. 1 or finer print at a distance of 300mm
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower
your career in motion at Inenco! You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.