WINNING SMILES DENTAL SURGERY is looking for a friendly and well organised Dental Receptionist/Assistant to join our modern dental practices in Blacktown, Denham Court and Galston. We are a family oriented practices who is focused on providing our patients with a high quality of patient care. We want our patients to feel welcome, comfortable and support their best dental health. This opportunity is for someone who is self-motivated and possesses good communication skills. We provide services for general dentistry, surgical, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
About the role
The role is for immediate start on a casual/part time/full time basis and involves Reception and Dental Assisting duties.
. Greeting and welcoming patients, answering phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments, checking, processing & managing customer accounts.
- General administration including invoicing and processing payments using EFTPOS & HICAPs, completing end of day banking procedures.
- General chair-side assistance.
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions.
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment.
- Have a commitment to provide excellent patient care.
- Be an experienced and confident Dental Receptionist
- Display a positive and professional work ethic
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Be a friendly, self-motivated and have a caring approach to all patients
- Be punctual and reliable and honest
- Have excellent administration and communication skills
- Managing the Cancellation and Recall System
- Patient Record Management
- Taking initiative within the boundaries of your role.
- Efficient administration of the practice including stock control
- Developing X-rays, and operating digital imaging equipment
- No Calls to the surgery will be taken for this job. All correspondence to be emailed to email@example.com
Benefits and perks
A happy healthy working environment
Ongoing training and course attendance
An attractive remuneration based on skills and experience.
Skills and experience
- Will be mature-minded and Certificate III in Dental Assisting or a min of 1-2 years of Dental Assisting/Receptionist experience.
- High level of clinical competence in various dental procedures.
- Dental Receptionist experience.
- The desire to deliver an exceptional patient experience based on processes and systems
- Demonstrated experience in the leadership of clinical teams is desirable
- Well developed interpersonal skills to inspire our staff, patient outcomes and maintain a positive workplace culture
- Proven ability to be organised and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to use your own initiative and prioritise tasks.
- Conflict management skills
- Enjoys a challenge and be goal oriented.