We currently require Planners for a major upcoming iron ore project.
The company is looking for expressions of interest from potential candidates for Perth based and site-based roles.
- Providing a strong, effective and good practice planning
- Oversee the scope of work and provide a realistic schedule
- Prepared and presented project planning analysis and forecasts for project management and customer review
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in P6
- Recent experience on a large mining project
- Experience with the owner/client / EPCM
To be considered, you must possess the following:
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go above-and-beyond, in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and have a good eye for detail
- Able to obtain police clearance and pass a drug and alcohol test
For more information, please call us on (08) 94374400.
If you possess relevant experience and are available for a new opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking APPLY.
LNG Group is a specialist recruitment provider renowned for recruiting quality project teams on major projects within the Energy, Resources, and Infrastructure sectors.
#creatinggreatexperiences #keepitlocal LNG Group embraces a diverse workforce culture and encourages female and Indigenous applicants to apply. All work assignments are subject to successful completion of a medical, drug and alcohol screen plus verification of all original certifications and qualifications.