We are currently looking for Electrical Tradesman / Electricians to join our team and be a part of this dynamic and expanding business.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED;
· A current Electrical License
· Be able to demonstrate previous projects
· Current Driver's License
· OH&S White Card
· Strong work ethic
· Project planning and execution abilities
· The ability to guide teams effectively
· Reporting to management
· Client liaison skills
· Taking directions from management and executing instructions accordingly
WORK LIFE BALANCE
· We believe and are focusing more on a good work life balance. With end of month staff catch ups and team building sessions. Such examples as
· Staff BBQ’s at the office in Ormeau
· Attending local Rugby league games
· End project team lunches.
· Team bonding days.
· Annual Staff Christmas Parties
· We also welcome staff suggestions
· Ongoing staff development is a key factor to a business’s growth. We want to focus on providing as much training as we can to make sure our team can reach its full potential.
· Top tier Data Vendor Certification training
· Dynalite and CBUS training
· In House project planning training.
· Training in estimation and CAD drafting available and many more
· Regular overtime with time & a half and double time rates
· Weekend work is available (mainly Saturdays )
· Additional allowances on top of your hourly rate.
· Work across high-profile, exciting commercial projects
· Travel Allowances, superannuation and long service leave accumulation.
· Well-rounded range of electrical skills to set you up for career success.
· Young dynamic team with supportive management
· Full Time Position
· Weekly pay
· Annual Leave Accrued
· Carer’s Leave & Personal Leave
· Rostered Days Off
· Potential for Night Shift with Rate Loading
· Weekly tool allowance
· Base day rate plus penalties
· Travel & Fares Allowances
· Above industry rates
· Branded Staff Uniforms
· Personal Protective Equipment supplied
· Annual Boot allowance
· You will also receive opportunities for training, growth, and development of your skills to further your career.
WHY JOIN US?
· Career Progression – Opportunity to progress into one of the Leading Hand Roles or Foremen Roles where you will be remunerated accordingly.
· Attractive Salary Packaging – Earn based on your experience with the option of working overtime.
· Job Security – Rest easy knowing you have job security with this permanent, full-time opportunity
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: