Surge Direct Pty Ltd is a fast-growing direct sales & marketing company. We provide sales solution services for both international and Australian clients. We are a young, dynamic and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment. Due to constant growth over the past 12 months, including the launch of new office locations and new direct clients, we are now seeking a full-time (38hr/wk) Customer Service Manager.
- Strategically review, develop and maintain our client service polices, practices and procedures for our whole organisation;
- Manage the client service platform including the Team Leaders and Fundraisers so as to ensure the operational efficiency of the business and thereby effective and efficient client services relations practices of all fundraising teams;
- Assess and amend the client service strategic plan on a regular basis, a repeatable system that ensures consistency in customer service – this is particularly important at the start of each new fundraising campaign and must be tailored to the needs of the specific geographical region;
- Undertake the management of training and staff development of existing staff and new staff in customer service skills specific to the fundraising industry; assisting nominated trainers to conduct training sessions on a regular and needs based approach;
- Assist and liaise with staff in relation to recruitment, interviews and performance appraisals;
- Ensure that client requirements are met on a customer service level by planning and implementing client follow-up and service review procedures including implementing processes to encourage and collect client feedback to aid in customer service development and to enable modification of procedures where necessary;
- Develop processes and liaise with other team members to ensure the motivation of staff to perform at their best in the field to ensure a high level of client/customer service (i.e.: Devising internal incentive and reward schemes);
- Follow up with Clients and Team leaders to ensure that a high standard of customer service is delivered and that clients’ expectations of service are met;
- Ensure that a high level of service is provided to both clients and donors by all staff by monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures, and determine that customer service requirements are in order to promote and maintain excellent, ongoing client/customer relationships;
- Communicate with clients when necessary and resolve any conflict that may affect customer relations when the Customer Service Representative cannot;
- Advise senior management of any concerns or problems and implement management decisions and prepare reports on progress and strategic plans for continual improvement of the customer service platform.
- A level commensurate with a Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, including at least two years on-the-job training or at least three years of relevant experience in lieu of any formal qualification;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Previous experience managing and leading a team;
- Demonstrated ability in developing procedures relating to customer/client service;
- A passion and genuine regard for charities and the fundraising industry; and
- A keen ability to handle complex complaints and challenges in a patient, calm and effective way.
Salary: $65k - $75k + Superannuation
Job Type: Full-time