Hangan Construction is a family run business, based in the eastern suburbs, with a passion for what we do.
We are currently looking for 2 experienced and qualified Welders / Fabricators to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will need to undertake and possess:
- Adhere to WHS
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to a high standard and recognising welding specifications
- Set up equipment and weld parts, using appropriate welding equipment and methods
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls and routers, to cut, bend and form or straighten materials
- Proficiency in MIG, TIC and Arc welding
- All aspects of general fabrication, welding and sheet metal work
- Ability to use Heavy machinery such as Booms & Scissor Lifts
Skills and abilities:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication or equivalent
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 commensurate with skills and experience
Applications open 28th July 2020 and close 28th August 2020
If you are interested in this role APPLY now