Jamelco Enterprises Pty Ltd, ROMA
Has a position available for an experienced cook.
• Assisting the Chef in all aspects of kitchen operations;
• Preparing and cooking food to a benchmark standard for the restaurant;
• Ensuring that the meals are prepared, produced, presented and served to the highest possible standards;
• Working in accordance with occupational health and safety regulations;
• Ordering stock under the direction of the Chef;
• Checking deliveries as per order sheets;
• In collaboration with the Chef and other kitchen staff contribute to the planning and development of recommendations for improved work procedures;
• Handle complaints and customer suggestions in a professional manner;
• Upholding and maintain correct standards of hygiene and safety;
• Undertake as required, training which may be deemed necessary;
• Communicate effectively with the Chef and other members of staff; and
• Any additional duties associated with the kitchen or food production as directed by the Chef or management.
An annualised salary will be provided based upon the Hospitality Industry Award. Min $54,000 - $56,000K Per Annum.