This national business has serviced the automotive, commercial and industrial customers in the Australian market for over 30 years. Representing leading global brands exclusively, we specialise in and distribute nationally, a diverse range of energy storage solutions.
Their value is built on meeting the demands of growing electrification in all industries through best in class, high performance brands suitable for harsh Australian conditions & have locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Townsville and Darwin and growing!
An Internal Customer Service & Account Management position has now become available due to rapid growth & demand in the industrial & mining division of the company.
You will be joining a well-oiled and mature team and be one of the first point of contacts to all prospective customers within the Automotive Industry as well as account management within established retailers.
- Provide a consistently high level of customer service that benefits the profitability of both the company and its customers, while supporting the sales team
- Be the first point of contact for customers via phone or email
- Provide level 1 technical support and product selection
- Proactive lead generation and event promotion
- Receive and process all customer orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring delivery expectations are met or exceeded
- Liaise and work with the warehouse team
Some of the huge benefits for this role are:
- Highly competitive Salary with $55K-$65K + Super
- Best industry knowledge at your fingertips from your mentors & managers
- Multi-stated business with career progression opportunities to advance
- Exclusive offerings & solutions only available to this business
To be considered for this position it is vital that you have the below experience:
- Customer Service / Call Centre or Internal Sales of at least 3 years in the Automotive, Electrical or Industrial Industries
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service within the above work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Ability to work engage key stakeholders and clients in a professional manner
- High presentation, attention to detail, well-spoken and organisational skills
You will be someone who is motivated, tenacious, passionate, driven and hungry to pave a long term successful career with a top industry leader.
If you have the above criteria apply below, or for more information or a confidential discussion Patrick on 07 3221 3598 or 1800 758 782 today for more details.You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au