Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
· Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
· Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
· Orion Services
We provide personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
Working with the Australian Home Care team, you will join our in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance, and respite. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
· Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
· Providing aid and support with hygiene and personal care
· Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client
· Meal assistance which may include meal preparation
· Working collaboratively with other support staff
To do well in this role, you will ideally have a positive and energetic personality and have previous experience dealing with disability clients one on one in their home environment.
You will also possess the following:
· Certificate III Individual Support, Home & Community Care, Aged Care, Disability Care or higher
· Current First aid and CPR qualification
· National Police Records Check
· Current drivers’ licence and availability of a registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
We offer you:
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email email@example.com.
AU$29 - AU$31 per hour + Plus penalties
Queensland, Gold Coast
more details »