Locally based structural fabricator are currently seeking a Project Manager with structural erection experience for large project based in Sydney
Our client is a locally based fabrication company who have been successful in winning a large industrial structural steel project. They have an excellent reputation in the structural construction industry and proudly offer a cohesive friendly working environment and have an established team of professional market leaders.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be heavily involved in both the workshop fabrication and site steel erection. They are seeking an experienced hands on Project Manager to deliver the fabrication element of this industrial project on time and on budget in accordance to the project specification. This position will require you to work regularly between Newcastle and the construction site based in Sydney over an 18 month period.Key Responsibilities include:
Skills and experience:
- Complete industrial fabrication projects according to budget, program and specific project objectives
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the fabrication scope of works, budget, contract conditions, specifications, contract drawings and current design
- Supervise, coordinate and expedite all issues relating to fabrication and erection on daily basis.
- Ensuring all fabrication works are in accordance with the applicable specifications and works are satisfactorily completed
- Ensure compliance with OH&S, contractual and legal obligations
- Identify and minimise risks for the company and protect the company's interests
- Experience with structural steel installations
- Ability to understand & execute lift plans
- Plan, organise & schedule workloads
- Experience managing small & large teams
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Drivers licence
- Experience with Email, Word, Excel, Scanning and Photo Documenting
This is an immediate
start for the right person. My client are willing to offer a competitive salary, vehicle and accommodation while based on the project. To discuss this position further or apply please call Chris Wilson on 0488 211 222 or apply directly.
All enquiries are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.