Are you ready to be part of the team everyone trusts with their cars?
If you put customers first, are a great teammate, will do what’s right and want to help us lead the way in the industry, we’ve got the role for you!
As one of our Leading Hand Mechanics you will be responsible for high quality mechanical work as well as assisting the Store Manager to ensure efficient workshop flow through effective job allocation. You will ensure the highest standard of quality workmanship through effective supervision and training of apprentices. What's in it for you?
• Competitive above award rates plus overtime
• Laundered uniforms for your convenience
• In house technical training to further your development
• Great career opportunities and leadership development
• Fully equipped workshop with all the latest diagnostic equipment
• Discounts from over 60 suppliers within entertainment, travel, health and moreRequirements
• Previous experience as a 2IC or senior technician
• Certificate III Automotive (Mechanical – Light Vehicle)
• Valid Australian drivers licence
• Availability to work a minimum of every second Saturday
• Vast mechanical/tyre knowledge across a range of vehicle brands and types
So, if you’re ready to step up and join team mycar, get in touch today!