About the company
This company provide wholesale distribution, business and marketing services to community health care sectors across Australia. The Retail business is one of Australia's leading health and beauty market retailers.
About the role
The Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator supports the achievement of the company's vision and to help in strategic goals along with supporting the implementation of Safety initiatives to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of self, team and all employees. You will be required to support a strong safety culture across the Business along with sustaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure business momentum is maintained.
- Support the sales and marketing team to deliver the Consumer Brands Business Unit strategic and tactical objectives for target banners and groups.
- Accountable for the maintenance of promotional samples and completion of photography brief
- Validation of catalogue proofs for accuracy and consistency aligned to the sales and marketing promotional activity and commercial objective
- Aligned to Consumer Brands commercial objectives and product brands, support, co-ordination and communication across relevant key stakeholders of monthly promotions, seasonal buys and catalogues
- In collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Team support and execute tasks aligned to promotional campaigns and in market campaigns. Including but not limited to generation of promotional collateral, product offers, campaign flyers, customer communication templates, product guides and point of sale materials
- Accountable for the generation of performance campaign reports
- In collaboration with the Inventory Manager support stock monitoring aligned to promotional activity for Consumer Brands Business Unit. Escalate to relevant stakeholders for resolution and risk minimisation
- Accountable for liaising with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure promotional materials and communication, newsletters, communication/educational tools are uploaded onto relevant portals
- Accountable for tracking and maintenance of Customer Agreement Register
- Generate weekly, monthly & periodic sales reports to internal stakeholders on the performance of branded product
Skills & experience
- Working knowledge of Category Management, Overseas Importing, Product Development, Franchise or Wholesale Pharmacy
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, buying and/or administration
- General office administration and/or customer service experience in a retail or wholesale environment and/or experience in a pharmacy environment including store/office work
- Strong problem solving & time management skills
- Ability to explore, analyse & review all avenues of an issue or challenge with a solution-based focus
- Enthusiasm and a positive approach to resolving issues
- Willingness to learn and develop on the run
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Immediate start
- For the right person there is an opportunity for permanency
- Great company culture and team
- Attractive salary on offer
- Career development
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jade Lawton on 03 9535 2111.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.